[Essbase] Service stops randomly
astalavista
2006-04-10 19:32:00 UTC

I use Essbase 6.5 on W2000
ramdonly Essbase Service stops with no reason ..
Nothing in the event viewer ...

Have you any idea why ??

Thanks in advance ...
abhijeet
2006-04-21 06:40:52 UTC
Hey, if you can give more details I might be able to help.
astalavista
2006-04-23 14:04:44 UTC
Thanks for the answer ...
but nothing in the event viewer
only the service stop
there two applications active during the stop ...
nothing I understand in the applications log ...
Jörg Narr
ramesct
2006-07-24 15:25:41 UTC
Hi - I'm experiencing the same issue. Essbase Service stop
automatically, this stops the Essbase applications. When I restart th
applications they get into Free Space recovery taking more time t
complete blocking the user access to the other application.

EssbaseService Error: 997, Shutting down Essbase service..

thanks
Rames

--
ramesc